- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Easter Resources
- Mother's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Lifeway Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
This simple concept can revolutionize "all" your relationships
With more than 10 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages(r) continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally crafted for married couples, the love languages have proven themselves to be universal, whether in dating relationships, friendships, the family, or the workplace.
The premise is simple: Different people with different personalities express love in different ways. Therefore, if you want to give and receive love most effectively, you've got to learn to speak the right language.
The 5 Love Languages(r) Singles Edition will help you:
- Discover the missing ingredient in past relationships
- Learn how to communicate love in a way that can transform any relationship
- Grow closer to the people you care about the most
- Understand why you may not feel loved by those who genuinely care about you
- Gain the courage to express your emotions and affection to others
Nothing has more potential for enhancing one's sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. This book is designed to help you do both of these things effectively." Gary Chapman
Don't wait; discover how your relationships can flourish, starting today.
"Includes Personal Profile assessments and a study guide"
More Product Information
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
- ISBN: 0802414818
- ISBN-13: 9780802414816
- SKU: 9780802414816
- Release Date: January 3, 2017
- Pages: 224
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.60 inches
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Length: 8.40 inches
- Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Series Name: Five Love Languages
About the Author
In addition to his speaking and writing ministry, Gary Chapman serves as a pastor at Calvary Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Gary Chapman and his wife, Karolyn, have been married for more than 35 years and have two adult children along with grandchildren.
Dr. Chapman is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and holds B.A. and M.A. degrees in anthropology from Wheaton College and Wake Forest University, respectively. He received M.R.E. and Ph.D. degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.